• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

South Dakota governer executed her puppy because she didn't like it

I need to look up into on her staff to see if she has an official “beer-holder”.
"Look up into..."
"official 'beer holder..."
?
Am I the only one who found this post a bit pulchritudinous?
Tom

ETA ~I was trying to remember how to spell "pulchritudinous" as I started the post. Somehow, at "pulc " my phone decided to make that the word.
Have mobile phones become conscious?"
“Info”
Otto snuck that one in; the f and t are too similar for my old eyes.

I need to look up into on her staff to see if she has an official “beer-holder”.
"Look up into..."
?
Tom

ETA ~I was trying to remember how to spell "pulchritudinous" as I started the post. Somehow, at "pulc " my phone decided to make that the word.
I don't think you're using the right word there, are you? It means "beautiful" according to the dictionary. My guess is you just learned what it means, and you are desperate to shoehorn it into a thread somehow to look smart. Sorta had the opposite effect, didn't it? :)

She is now pissing off the tribes.

The Standing Rock Sioux, Cheyenne River Sioux, Rosebud Sioux, and Oglala Sioux Tribes have all moved to banish the governor from their lands.

She is getting called out on her shit. I think her VP candidacy just hit bottom.
What cartels is she talking about? Do we know for sure that there aren't cartels there and that the tribal leaders aren't benefitting? Although, I don't know if its her business anyway. Are Indian tribal lands under the jurisdiction of the governor?

"Look up into..."
?
Tom

I don't think you're using the right word there, are you? It means "beautiful" according to the dictionary. My guess is you just learned what it means, and you are desperate to shoehorn it into a thread somehow to look smart. :)
There are dictionaries that weren't published by Hugh Hefner.
You old straight dudes might not realize all that. Maybe if you had spent less time, back in 5th grade, staring at girls chests?
Tom

My guess is you just learned what it means, and you are desperate to shoehorn it into a thread somehow to look smart. :)
Are you calling Tom a sesquipedalian? 😳
I had to look that word up. OMG, that's hilarious! Now that's two new words I learned today. Well done, sir.
I'm not googling that.

What do you think it means?
Tom
Look it up. It's priceless.
I don't want to do that.

Google can draw their own conclusions from "burly daddy bottoms in swimming pool", but I have some standards.
Tom

My guess is you just learned what it means, and you are desperate to shoehorn it into a thread somehow to look smart. :)
Are you calling Tom a sesquipedalian? 😳
I had to look that word up. OMG, that's hilarious! Now that's two new words I learned today. Well done, sir.
I'm not googling that.

What do you think it means?
Tom
Look it up. It's priceless.
I don't want to do that.

Google can draw their own conclusions from "burly daddy bottoms in swimming pool", but I have some standards.
Tom
Geez dude, its not like looking up "tubgirl" or "two girls, one cup". Google it.

and please, do not under any circumstances check those other two out.

And by the way, here's the defintion of pulchritudinous I used. I like this part of it:

Let's be honest: Your opportunities for using this word in casual conversation are probably pretty slim.

But you managed to do it! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom